Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Even when the drivers and passengers use safety equipment, including helmets, gloves, and other protective clothing, accidents can occur when the driver of a car or truck is negligent and collides into a motorcycle. Significant injuries can occur to the motorcyclist including, but not limited to:
- Broken bones and internal injury
- Paralysis and spinal cord injury
- Road rash, burns and lacerations
- Head injury
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident contact New York motorcycle accident attorney Dennis Carrion, Esq. Dennis can help you recover the compensation you deserve. The consultation is always free, and you pay nothing unless we win.
Contact Dennis Carrion, Esq. today to discuss your case.
Steps to take after a Motorcycle Accident
There are important steps to take if you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, if at all possible. They include, but are not limited to:
- Seek and obtain prompt medical treatment if you are injured.
- Contact the police and file a police report.
- If possible stay at the scene of the accident until you have spoken to police.
- Inform your insurance company as soon as possible and let them know you have been involved in an accident.
- Obtain all facts and important information including the names and drivers licenses of others involved in the accident, including the witnesses.
- Take photos with a camera or cell phone camera of the scene, damage to your vehicle, and of all parties involved in the accident.
Dennis Carrion, Esq., provides aggressive, compassionate representation and will vigorously pursue your case to the fullest extent necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact Dennis today at (800) 717-5975